Petersfield Museum has an excellent team of volunteer supporters – but we are always looking for more help!
Our volunteers are crucial to the running of the Museum, and we would not be able to function properly without them.
There are various volunteer opportunities available, from stewarding at the Museum and Gallery to working with the collections, documentation and research. Benefits of volunteering include:
- The opportunity to develop new and existing skills through on-site experience and training programmes
- A chance to get valuable work experience and increase your employability levels
- Taking on an exciting active role and making a contribution to the local community
- Meeting like-minded people
- Annual social events
- Invites to exhibition previews
If you would like to learn more about becoming a volunteer, please contact Curator and Manager, Kathrin Pieren on 01730 262601 or at email@example.com